jeudi 21 octobre 2010

Thierry Bicwari

: http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/b27780f3.htmlI am Thierry Bicwari, born in 1973. I am Degreed in Public Administration, stalled at the National University of Rwanda in 2000. Since 2001, I worked in the field of sport and of telecommunications, then I was recruited by the Great Lakes International Company "Oil business in Burundi".  I finally regained the world of sport in National Olympic Committee my country. Outside of my professional career, I am a man who dreams of participating in the development of my country and the world through development projects! I tried in the implementation of a project to promote agriculture and now just started a small bakery in my neighborhood. 


With my friends, Albert Habonayo & the team , we are trying to promote a new association ADELB (Association pour la Défense des Droits et l'Épanouissement des Locataires et des Bailleurs) . We hope to find support from all aver the world for this noble cause. ...


(To be continued)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire